background

Monday, November 22, 2010

Wonderful Day

Hi everyone ... I hope that the day is going well for all of you out there.  Mine has started out to be a wonderful day, and I hope it stays that way. I woke up to find that my card i recently posted on ebay, the black and white card I have shown on here a couple posts back, has sold.  :) My very first item ever  ! Very exciting :) ... Today is also wonderful for me because the weather is just how i like it.  There are clouds all in my grey sky, it has been sprinkling on and off, its cool and there is a very relazing breeze blowing through the trees. So now that I have taken in the beautiful day outside and spent some time with my playful puppy, Lobo, I have drawn back the curtains on the window I sit in front of in my craftroom and am ready to create some more items for my design teams, (JustAFewDesignTeam), 12 Days of Christmas.  :)  Hopefully I get lots done.  ... Have a Blessed day
      
I'm Outie

No comments:

Post a Comment