background

Friday, November 26, 2010

~ After Thanksgiving ~

   Well it is the day after Thanksgiving.... and all those sales are going on.  Anyone go out and do the black friday shopping ??  Me and my mother went out for a lil bit, but thats about it.  It was a mad house !!  We havent done that in Years !  Anyone get any great deals ?? 
    My Thanksgiving went really nice.  Brandon played with my niece and nephew all day, and had a great time.  He even made himself a new lil friend, my sisters boyfriends sisters baby.. lol.. you get that ? Brandi did a great job with the meal she prepared for us all.  We had delisiouls turkey with tons of sides and my favorite bread rolls !! mmmmm gooood..... The air was full of good conversation, baby laughter and our stomachs full of good food.  So all in all it was a great day.  I hope everyone else's day went smoothly. Leave me some comments and let me know how the day went for you :)

I'm Outie

No comments:

Post a Comment