background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

~ Happy Easter ~

Happpyyy Easter everyone ! I hope your day was spent with great people and full of great food :) .... We spent our day at my Lady's house... My lil one hunted for eggs.. it was great... He decorated them last night,... it was his first time and he did such a good job ! I had so much fun watching him... ...

Well moving on to crafty stuff :) ... The kit for the mini I had, is now Sold Out.... Thank you to everyone who purchased one... they should be shipped out this thursday.  The class has to be moved back a little because I didnt notice that i set it on mother's day ! soooooo the NEW DATE FOR THE USTREAM class will now be... Sunday, May 15th at 6:00 pm.   ... I hope you all have a great week ! byee

    Nothin but Love

No comments:

Post a Comment