background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~ Ustream Class This Saturday ~

Hey Hey everyone... I hope everyone's week is off to a GREAT start... I just wanted to make a quick post to let all the peeps out there know that my Lady ( Elsa at http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/ ) will be holding a ustream class this Saturday, March 5th .. on how to make an Easel Card.. if anyone is interested.(( If you go over to her blog you can see one she recently posted for St. Patrick's Day. ))  These are my favorite to make, and is pretty much the only type of card I seem to be making here lately lol.  If you have seen any of my previous posts you know this already :) ... okay well... leave some comments let me know if there is anyone interested ...... Thanks ! :)

( *Smile* )
    ~Nothin but LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment