background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~ Out By The Water ~

Hey hey everyone... how are you guys ??  Well I took a break from homework and some lite studying and me and my baby went down by the water to enjoy the day... The weather was Absolutely Gorgeous !! I wasn't about to stay inside !! It was really really cool, cloudy and a lil breezy ! A PERFECT day for me !  Brandon enjoyed it so much as well.  We chased some birds, he also had his lil water guns so he shot a few lol... He has great aim ! :) .... Then we laid in the back of my truck looking up at the beautiful dark sky and watched the birds fly by. It couldnt have been any better.  Here are a few pictures I took of our day :) ... I hope that your week is off to a great start :)


see ... beautiful :)


Brandon being cute 



 Shooting at the water :)
 Shooting Birds

 Can you find the bird ???



Take care !!
    Nothin but Love ~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment