background

Monday, May 9, 2011

~ My Birthday ~

So tomorrow is my birthday.... all this does is remind me of how quickly time is passing me by ... I really wish it would slow down. ... . Especially cause this means my beautiful baby boy is growing up way too fast ! But anyways... I was told by Somone ..*cough* my mother *cough* that she was taking me shopping ... soooooo this helps me feel better about getting another year older :) Im excited about getting Stuffff...lol.... I hope you guys had a good weekend and a GREAT mothers day !! ... take care

    Nothin but Love

8 comments:

  1. @Christina .... Thank you so much ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Krystal! Wish you lots and lots more and enjoy your child and husband! Also, enjoy the time spent with your Mother! She is so special! As are you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know exactly how u feel hun, i leave my 20s behind this oct and i dont know it just seems so wrong somehow lol 30 does that mean i have to grow up? SOOOO the question begs to be asked what are u gonna go shopping for? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nacy... Thank you so much for the great birthday wishes :) ... and I agree.. she is very specail ... I couldnt ask for a better mother. !! Thank you for your kind words :)

    Krystal


    @Vikki..... I wish I could stay in my 20's forever !! lol.. :( I dont want to grow up either..... I want some new clothes... new high heels... sooo thats what I'm thinking I'm going to get :)

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Krystal, hope you had a great day. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz feliz cumplaños, niña bonita, niña de mamita. Que Dios te bendiga y te cuide, y te de salud siempre. Happy happy birthday, pretty girl, momy's girl. May God bless you with a healthy and good life....always. Best wishes of a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @mimi... Thank you .. its off to a Great start :) !

    Krystal


    @Yiyi... Ayee muchas gracias amiga!! que Dios te biendiga tambien.

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete