background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

~ New Hobby ... Crocheting ~

Hi everyone ... I know I have been gone for a while.. but I'm back :) ... I have been working on a new hobby ... I have been crocheting flowers and cute lil butterflies.... I love how they have turned out ! I will be selling them in different sets.... should you want a single color, or certain colors together that I dont have posted please email me at KrystalsNight@gmail.com and let me know what you would like and we will work something out ...  Here are pictures of my lil creations.... ...







 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Nothing by love~
Krystal



10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the butterflies and flowers are sooooo cute. I love the them. There is no way I can make those soooo.... are considering selling them? I'm making a butterfly mini and would love to add them to the book, and my stash of course. Please consider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi proudmommy ... I'm so glad you like my lil creations :) and yes I'm selling these... I have the sets you see available for $4.75 + 1.88 shipping .. The set includes 4 flowers that you can use seperately or layer.... and two butterflies ........ If you are interested in ordering you can email me at Krystalsnight@gmail.com .... let me know which colors you are interested in :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful...love love them.
    Can you plz change your font color from white ..hard to see..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you :) .. sorry you cant see my font.. I will see what I can do about that.
      Nothing but Love :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you so much ! I enjoy making them :)

      Nothing but Love

      Delete
  4. Just wanted to say the butterflies and flower are gorgeous wish I new how to crochet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) If you want to learn you have to just jump right in ! lol .. thats what I did.

      Nothing but Love

      Delete
  5. These are lovely Krystal! I have been crocheting for ages, but have never tried anything like these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! :) I am so pleased with how they turned out :)

      Delete