background

Friday, March 23, 2012

~ My New Store ~

Hi everyone ... Thank you to everyone who participated in The Pride's mini blog hop ! And for all of the sweet sweet comments!! Every nice word encourages me to continue crafting :) ..... ... Now I would like to tell you guys about my new store :) My  Zibbet store , where I have been posting all of my new colors of crocheted flowers and butterflies.  I will be adding more to it very soon , like more of my lil butterflies :) .... So for those who said you were interested in my Flowers and Butterflies check out my new store so you can find the colors you like the best... If you see colors you like, but I don't have them in a set, feel free to email me at Krystalsnight@gmail.com and I will put a custom set together just for you, cause I love you guys like that ! lol  :) ..... I hope everyone has a Great day !!!


Nothing but Love
   

3 comments:

  1. love your new store!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Becca ... Thank you so much ! :) I'm glad to finally be filling it up :) Thanks for the comment !

      Nothing but Love
      Krystal

      Delete
  2. YAY! Congrats lil sister! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete