background

Monday, January 16, 2012

~ Lazy Days ~

So today has been quite lazy for me ... I haven't done anything crafty alllll day.  I watched some movies, did some homework - BLAH ! - .... and threw my knives for a lil while.  Yes you read right, I said I was throwing knives lol. When I'm not crafting I'm knife throwing... I find it to be fun and stress releasing :) I had wanted a set of for a while, and finally got some this past Christmas.  I don't practice with them as much as I would like to, but I'm getting better and better.  I have set up a target now to make it a lil more challenging :)..  So I would like to know what you guys so to release stress.  I am open to new ideas ! A good friend of mine keeps telling me to work out, which I really want to start doing, so I can lose some wieght ! But just never seem to have enough energy ! I need to get with it though .. I wish I had a personal trainer that would come and pull me out of bed and Force me to work out haha.. that would be Great !! So yeah, back to my question.. how do you guys release stress ?? ...crafting? reading? walking? screaming into a pillow?? hahaha ..........anyways.. Here is a picture of my Bulls eye !! I was very proud of myself lol !



Oh !! There are still new projects to come from the Pride, so make sure you check back with us :) I hope everyone has a puurrrrfect day !!


Nothing but Love

No comments:

Post a Comment