background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

~ KITS to be shipped ~

Hi everyone ... how has your weekend been ??... mine has been great ... I finally completed all the kits and they will be shipped out tomorrow. (monday) Thank you so very much to all of you who purchased one.  :) ..... Along with finishing up all the kits, I went to the beach yesterday with my baby and my Lady.  It was pure paradise ... The sky was Gorgeous, the temperature was Just right ! not too hot....and the water was unbelievably clear ... I swam and swam and swam !! :) We all had such a good time...( I'll post some pictures soon so you can see) ...... also this weekend I finished all my algebra homework ! feels good to have that out of the way.. now I start a new week and start all over again lol ... Bring it on ! ....... I wish you all a Great week ... and stay tuned for the date on the Ustream class  :) .... Take care !

Nothing but love

No comments:

Post a Comment