background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

~ It's Been A While ~

Hi everyone.... How are you guys ?? I hope everything is going great in everyones lil world :) ... I haven't posted in a while.. but I'm still here !! lol .... been busy with school and my BaBy so havent had time to craft much ... Last thing I made was the mini album .. That I finally got recorded today, and you can watch it on my youtube channel Here .  I had some problem uploading the video of the kit for this book, but it will be up by tomorrow hopefully.  Or being that it is One in the morning... some time today lol.....  .... So I took a math test Thursday ... Cant wait to see my grade !! I think I did well !!! .... I'll let you guys know what I made... if I did good that is.. hahaha.. Okay well... I hope you guys all had a Great weekend ! ... Take Care

    Nothin but Love

No comments:

Post a Comment