background

Saturday, September 14, 2013

~ Meet Venom ! ~

Hi all ! The Sassy 6 have been playing around with stamps from my mothers Halloween stamp collection !! While you are hopping along from blog to blog and should come across stamps you like you can always visit Elsa at Just A Few Designs to purchase your favorites ! :)

Now, I would like to introduce you to Venom ! One of my favorites from my mother's creations.  As I was making this card I thought about using her to make some Halloween party invitations.  I think she will be Perfect !!!  ... Take a look and see for yourself :)


 
I loved creating with Venom ! I like how it looks as though she is looking up at the moon :)
Now you can creep on over to Suzie's Blog to check out which one of my mothers stamps she has decided to showcase !!! Thank you so much for stopping by !!
 
Nothing but Love

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love your invitation. And you are right, she does look like she's looking at the moon. :-)
    hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete