background

Saturday, June 8, 2013

~ Happy Father's Day Hop ~

Hello everyone !! The Pride has been creating yet again.  This month we are celebrating Father's Day! Each one of us has been busy in our Dens making Fathers Day cards that we would Love to share with you in hopes to inspire you to make your own-from-the-heart -homemade card for that special dad in your life.  If you have landed here first, please pounce one Den back to Elsa's Blog to see what she has come up with :)  ... Now for some pictures of my card.  I went with dark shades of green and like a teal color and did an easel style card (( My Favorite !! )).  In the pictures my beautiful green kinda looks yellow :/ sooo not what I was going for, but you get the idea :) 




 
 
So there is my lil simple creation.  I hope all of you enjoy pouncing from Den to Den checking out everyone's Father's Day cards.  Thanks so much !! -- Next you can pounce over to Kimi's Blog and show her some puurrrect love.
 
!! Happy((Early))Father's Day !!

 
 
Nothing but Love
 



7 comments:

  1. Great Job Krystal, Love your easel card and the color's..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color green Krystal. Is that a Martha Stewart Punch that you used? Love how that looks. Great job... Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! This is awesome! Nicely done, Den Sister!
    Hugs and roars,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The colors you chose are great for this project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your easel card. Hugs and blessings. Sherain

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to learn how to make easel cards. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I love easel cards but yet I haven't made one in a while. Well you just inspired me to do one. LOL
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete