background

Monday, January 31, 2011

~ Up for a Challenge ?? ~

Hi everyone... how are you ?? I am FINALLY feeling better... still have a caugh :(  but I am feeling sooo much better.  The flu is nothing to take lightly ! Takes forever to get over and you feel awful !! .. so anyways... I want to tell you guys about a challenge my mother is holding over on her blog.  She has one of her little doodles that she wants you guys to get creative with and use on a project.  It started January 31st and will end Februray 28th at 6pm.  There is a really cool prize that will go out to the lucky winner.  My sister Brandi and I will be voting on the winner.  I will post the rules here but you can also go and check them out at my mothers blog page... http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/ ...
Here are the rules :) (straight from her page)
  1. Use "Abbie" -- lol a gimmie!
  2. Must be your own project - you hubby cant help you!
  3. Do a post on your blog about Abbie and how you created your project, what products you used.
  4. Mention where you got Abbie on your blog... (http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/) yeah man give me kuddos! heehee
  5. Grab my Button and post on your blog.
  6. Use InLinkz to link  your project...this is so I can find it and go check it out! :)
  7. Leave me a comment to this post!!!
  8. and THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE....HAVE FUN!!! :) Im excited!!
 
here is Abbie...

 ©Abbie by Elsa
Abbie cannot but used for commercial purposes, sold or added to any kits. thanks!

Now the prize...The winner of the challange will win a pink Cancer Awarenes Xyron Sticker Maker!





 Okay.. so there is the challenge... I hope everyone has fun creating !!  Good Luck ~ ! :)

( *Have Fun* )
    ~ Nothin' But Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment