background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~ My Pink Christmas Card ~

Hi everyone ... Hope the day is going well for you.  Mine ... not so good... only because it was time for my baby to get his shots. :(  He looked so pitiful when he was crying and looked at me like... why are you letting them do this to me.. I hated it !! ... .........But on a happy note for today, I am posting the card I made for Pink Christmas. I hope you like it :) ... I rarely do anything pink so this was differnt for me but I liked the way it turned out.  I will be posting this card on ebay real soon.  It is part of the Just a Few Design Teams 12 Days of Christmas we are doing.  You can find us easily... just type JAFDT in the search bar on ebay. :)


I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that no one is too stressed trying to get ready for Thanksgiving ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment